Large-scale Project Management
Large projects often involve massive volume of translation; an error in any one part will require substantial manpower to correct.
Sticking to procedures is crucial to prevent cost overruns.
- Professional Translators (approximately 3-20 persons depending on project scale)
- Sales Managers direct and close cooperation with the customers
- Project Managers to coordinate with the translation team
- Review team composed of native speakers with more than five years of experience
- A team of graphic designers specialized in editing software
The 10-30-60 Project Quality Assurance Principle
Our 10-30-60 principle guides PTSGI’s project teams. When conducting large projects, the project team will complete the first 10% before submitting this to the client for an initial check on quality and terminology.
The following 30% of work is carried out based on client feedbacks and suggestions, and returned to the client for further verification and feedback.
The final 60% of the project is finished based on all previous client feedback.
By offering 24/7 services round the world, we aim to resolve problems and create value for worldwide customers with zero time difference.
- SDL Trados
- SDL Passolo
- Star Transit
Desktop Publishing Tools
- Adobe Framemaker
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft Publisher